Terms & Conditions
This website enables you to purchase products directly from Scratch and Newton Ltd. The service is only available to residents of the United Kingdom. "Scratch and Newton Ltd", "us", "we" or "our" means Scratch & Newton Ltd whose registered office is at Scratch and Newton Ltd, Resolution House, 12 Mill Leeds LS1 5DQ.
"You" and "your" means the person ordering products from Scratch and Newton Ltd.
If you have any queries, please email us at email@example.com, or write to us at Consumer Relations, Scratch and Newton Ltd, Resolution House, 12 Mill Leeds LS1 5DQ.
If a product is unavailable, we will always inform you of this before the order is confirmed. A legally binding contract with you will come into effect when we debit your credit card. We will debit the price and any delivery charge. Details, pictures, illustrations and other descriptions contained on our website are for indicative purposes only. All products are supplied for personal use and are not intended for resale.
Under the Consumer contracts Regulations 2014 you have the right to cancel your order for any product up to and including the seventh day from the delivery day. Further details of this right will be provided when your order is delivered. If you exercise your statutory right to cancel, you must immediately return to us the products that you do not wish to keep. If you cancel within the statutory period you may claim a refund of any sum you have paid concerning the goods, however, you will be liable for the cost of returns.
We reserve the right to not accept your order. From time to time we may change our Terms & Conditions. Accordingly we recommend that you check this page periodically in order to review our current policy. These terms and conditions and all sales via the Scratch & Newton Ltd service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Every item is described as accurately as possible. The correct price is that which is displayed on this website at the time we receive your application, with the exception of a mistake where a pricing error is discovered or for reasons beyond our reasonable control, for example alterations to the rate of value added tax. The correct price will be confirmed to you in the Dispatch Note enclosed with the goods on delivery. If the correct price is higher than the price displayed on the website, you may return the goods. Your statutory rights remain unaffected by this policy. Prices include VAT.
Your debit/credit card will be debited with the value of your order and will appear on your statement as "Scratch and Newton Ltd ".
We take every reasonable precaution to protect your payment details. In particular, we utilize 256 bit encryption and SSL technology.
Please note our cut off time for dispatch for next day delivery is 2.30pm Mon-friday
We deliver direct to your home, or if more convenient your place of work. Our standard delivery service normally takes 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for in stock items. Please note, deliveries to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, Scilly and the Channel Islands will incur a delivery premium.
Need your product even faster? Then take advantage of our Express Delivery service by selecting the "Express Delivery" option on the checkout page.
With our Express Delivery service, orders placed before 2.30pm Mon-Fri are delivered next working day(excludes highlands and Islands)
*Please note, we are unable to offer this service in certain areas. You will be advised if your delivery address does not qualify before you are asked to confirm your order.
Orders placed over the Christmas and New Year period will be despatched on working days during the Christmas period and on the first working day following New Years day.
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund a product.
Please note Custom orders cannot be refunded.
Please ensure you comply with the following instructions when making a return.
- Every delivery comes with a Dispatch Note listing the contents. On the front of the Dispatch Note, please highlight the reason for returning the product. This will help us to improve our quality control.
- Please return products in their original packaging and contact Scratch and Newton before returning an item- firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01937 280007.
- It is imperative you obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Post Office, which should be kept in a safe place as this will be required as proof of postage if a returned parcel is not received by us. Failure to produce a Certificate of Posting if a return goes astray may mean that we cannot credit you for your purchase.
- Never send payments with the goods.
- If you don't have your Dispatch Note, please confirm in writing:
- Your name, address, e-mail address and daytime telephone number along with your purchase order number.
- The reason you are for returning the products.
- Please enclose this information with the returned goods.
- If you are returning goods that have been paid for by credit / debit card, the card adjustment will be made directly to your account.
Please allow 3 working days from receipt of your goods for your refund to be processed.